Monday, September 28, 2009

What Could Have Been.....

Through darkness, there is a mist.
A mist, that is unsurpassable.
It eludes, then finds again,
somehow always seeming to sneak in.
I wonder, what happened?

Where did everyone go?
And where's that promise,
that was made so long ago?
The more I look,
The more I don't see.
The harder I try to forget,
The more I want to remember.

What could have been?
Now I will never know.
Because I was so blind,
And couldn't find in time,
The light so desperately needed,
To make my life fall back in place.
And make...

P.S. Sorry guys... I stopped it because the rest is secret. :)

By Jason Alldredge

4 comments:

  1. very funny Jason. Just leave us hangin' why don't you. By the way - you write good poetry (what there is of it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Jason, too bad I couldn't see the rest! I'm excited about your new blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sorry,but I am really not all that great. But thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing poem. Wish I could read the rest. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete