Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homecoming!

Okay, so I asked Katie Budd to homecoming(which I am so excited for by the way)! I didn't take pictures of how I asked her, but here is how I did it. I got a bag of flour and put it on her doorstep. By it was a paper that said "If you would like to know who would love to go to homecoming with you, search the flour for my name". Then, inside the flour were four pieces of paper that said "Look", "inside", "your", and "mailbox". So by now, she must have been like "what the heck?". Anyways, she goes to her mailbox and opens it and inside is a single rose with a paper that says, "Whoops! Wrong kind of flower! Will you go to homecoming with me? -Jason Alldredge- ". A nice little side story to this is pretty funny. So when I rang their doorbell and hobbled(I'm injured, remember? lol) away to my dad's truck(I was using it because they had never seen his truck, so I parked it across the street so that I could just hobble to it and sit there and wait till they get it). While I was sitting there, I see someone open the blinds to the side window to see who is there. Well, they see that there is no one and don' open it. So, I call and text several people to try and call Katie's cell phone and text her so that she will go outside and get this stuff. However, her phone is off and she is asleep. So, I cautiously, sneakily go back to the door and ring the doorbell and hop back to the truck. No one answers. So, it has been about an hour since I got there and decide that I just need to go home. So, I drive away. However, as I turn around the corner to go home, a cop drives by and looks at me cautiously...I was like "what in the world?". So the next day I come to find out that they had called the cops on me. They said they had had some kids bothering them lately and thought I was one of them. They could't see who I was out the window, just someone sneaking around their house and a foreign truck outside. So, it was kind of embarrassing, but it was really funny all in all. Here are some pictures of how she answered me. She made a cake with the answer at the bottom of the pan.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha that is good! I've had the cops called on me too before! I was dropping candy on someones porch after heart attaching them and they thought we were trowing rocks at their house. The cops got to their house and just laughed!

    ReplyDelete